This week, for Wacky Wednesday our talented leader, Sherry, has posed the challenge to use stitching on our projects. Any kind, machine, hand, or even faux stitching. The details of the challenge can be found on the Rubbernecker Stamp Company BLOG.
My samples for the challenge also have previews of tomorrow’s new stamp releases!!!! As you can see, I was in a Clean and Simple (CAS) mood. These are not quick cards for me—since I have to think about them in such different ways. I really enjoy the look for a change and I love that they can be sent with just one postage stamp.
- Stamps: Spring Inchies (to be released 5-14) and Floral Silhouettes Set;
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Shell Pink Adirondack Dye Ink;
- Paper: Prism: Simply Smooth and Iced Pink;
- Accessories: Copic Markers; sewing machine; sponge; circle punch;
- Stamps: Wildflower Silhouettes (to be released 5-14) and Wild Flower Background;
- Ink: SU!: Summer Sun and Only Orange; Memento Pear Tart; Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Vintage Photo;
- Paper: Prism: Simply Smooth White; SU!: Summer Sun and Only Orange;
- Accessories: Sewing Machine;
NOW—Go and see what the rest of the Design Team has done, check out the details on the Rubbernecker Stamp Company BLOG, and come back tomorrow to see the new releases!