Stroll along with the Rubbernecker Red Hot Mommas. The Stroll starts at the Rubbernecker Stamps Blog where you will find the rules on how to win one of the sets being revealed.
If you haven’t started at the Rubbernecker Stamp Company BLOG, you should go there now in order not to miss anything! IF you have come here from Joan’s blog, you are on the right track.
In order to win, you must leave a comment. A random number will be drawn on Friday, 12:00 Noon.
Here is my phrase clue for the GRAND PRIZE: OUT.
To find the next clue, stroll over to Linda's BLOG.
Now for the new releases in action:
- Stamps: Coffee Set from Rubbernecker;
- Ink: Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink;
- Paper: Super Smooth White; SU!-taken w/teal, certainly celery, old olive and chocolate chip; DP-We R Memory Keepers;
- Accessories: buttons and thread; border punch; cuttlebug embossing folder; Nestabilities;
- Stamps: Soccer Kids and Soccer Sentiments from Rubbernecker as well as the Outdoor Master from the Kittie Kits;
- Ink: StazOn Jet Black; Various Distress Inks for grass and clouds;
- Paper: Super Smooth White; SU!-baja breeze; pacific point; sahara sand, old olive and ruby red;
- Accessories: dew droppy thingies; star and circle punches; pencils; Stickles; MS Word to make arrow shape; sponge;