This week the Wacky Wednesday hostess is the talented Shelly!!
It was no surprise to us, Rubbernecker “Red Hot Mamas”, that she challenged us to use tags. (as she makes some of the COOLEST tags I have ever seen). This is a challenge for you, too! Check out the Rubbernecker Stamp Company BLOG for all of the details!!
I made a tag to go on a gift using the new Teddy bear inchies that will be released tomorrow. (the diameter of this tag is approximately 4.25”)
- Stamp: Teddy Bear Inchies from Rubbernecker;
- Paper: Super Smooth White; dp-SEI (Poppy) and an unknown; SU!-pretty in pink; Prism: Blush Red Medium;
- Ink: Fluid Chalk Ink-Dark Brown;
- Other Supplies: Nestabilities; May Arts Ribbon; scallop circle and border punch; Liquid Pearls; brad;
- Bev - Savor the Journey
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Candy - Candys Land
- Joan - Stamping with a Passion!
- Kittie - Kittie Kraft
- Linda - Linda’s Works of Heart
- Shelly - Stamp with Shelly
- Sherry - Walkin' on the BAD Side!