It was no surprise to us, Rubbernecker “Red Hot Mamas”, that she challenged us to use tags. (as she makes some of the COOLEST tags I have ever seen). This is a challenge for you, too! Check out the Rubbernecker Stamp Company BLOG for all of the details!!
I made a tag to go on a gift using the new Teddy bear inchies that will be released tomorrow. (the diameter of this tag is approximately 4.25”)
- Stamp: Teddy Bear Inchies from Rubbernecker;
- Paper: Super Smooth White; dp-SEI (Poppy) and an unknown; SU!-pretty in pink; Prism: Blush Red Medium;
- Ink: Fluid Chalk Ink-Dark Brown;
- Other Supplies: Nestabilities; May Arts Ribbon; scallop circle and border punch; Liquid Pearls; brad;
- Bev - Savor the Journey
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Candy - Candys Land
- Joan - Stamping with a Passion!
- Kittie - Kittie Kraft
- Linda - Linda’s Works of Heart
- Shelly - Stamp with Shelly
- Sherry - Walkin' on the BAD Side!