A couple of you have noticed that I haven’t posted in a while. The truth is –I haven’t stamped in a while. This back to school season took me a bit off guard. Though we were not new to the schools (as we were last year), all of the little details had me a bit overwhelmed. I think I have found my footing, now…so it is time to get inky!
This first card uses the brand new Halloween sets from the DoodleFactory!
- Stamps: DoodleFactory Costume Party from Starving Artistamps;
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz distress ink-Shabby Shutters and Black Soot;
- Paper: Dp from 7 Gypsies and Basic Grey; Prism Cardstock;
- Other Items: Nestabilities; Copic Markers; Chartreuse gel pen; ribbon; foam tape;
For this next one, you might think I am seasonally confused…Yes, I may be, BUT, these papers were laying on my desk, begging to play together—and they are just so SPRING-Y!!
- Stamps: DoodleFactory Into the Woods from Starving Artistamps;
- Ink: Fluid Chalk Ink-Dark Brown;
- Paper: Dp from ki memories, HOTP, We R Memory Keepers, and 3 Bugs in a Rug; Cardstock from SU! and Bazzill;
- Other Items: tag die (Spellbinders); alpha dies (Sizzix); foam tape, ribbon, crocheted flower;
Thanks for stopping by, and being patient while I get it all together!