Sunday, September 20, 2009

READY!!!


I don't know about anyone else's kids, but my kids are often ready to go Trick or Treating by the first day of October. My youngest has laid out about 5 or 6 different costume options (from our dress-ups collection). She understands the calendar, and knows in her head that it is weeks away...but... Let's just say that she is REALLY looking forward to it.

We live in a small and friendly neighborhood, and I have to say, it is rather fun to go out and chat with all the neighbors.

So my little girl is not the only one ready...so is this little ghost:
  • Stamps: DoodleFactory Costume Party and Plaque Set from Starving Artistamps;
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Prismacolor and Copic markers;
  • Paper: Cardstock from Prism, Bazzill and SU!;
  • Other Items: Foam Tape; foam arrow; Martha Stewart glitter;
I have a feeling that this little guy will cover some SERIOUS ground on Trick or Treat night!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Connie M. said...

hehehe...this is just adorable, Jules!! I know what you mean about kids and Halloween...both my kids have thier costumes already...I actually had to hide them because they were going to wear them out before the 31st actually gets here! LOL!

dpkennedy said...

Oh how cute! Great card! My boys already have their costumes ready..and have tried them on several time already! I love Halloween!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Shoot I'm ready I love candy!!! This card is great! Beth

Joan Ervin said...

This is such an adorable image and what a clever way to create the sentiment...love every little detail!!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable card, Jules! What a CUTE idea!

Tammy Hershberger said...

P.S. I miss the days of picking out costumes! Enjoy it while you can!

Rachel said...

too too cute, just love your talent.