Wednesday, November 04, 2009

REJOICE!

One word can say so much sometimes!  Especially with an image!

Today’s card is for Sketch Challenge #253 on SplitCoastStampers.

sc253 rejoice

Stamps: The Nativity and Christmas Nativity Sentiments from Starving Artistamps

Paper: Bo Bunny DP; Cardstock from Bazzill and Prism

Ink: StazOn-Jet Black

Accessories: Jewels (Basic Grey), punches (? and Martha Stewart), Prismacolor Pencils and baby oil,

I hope you are enjoying these Christmas images as much as I am!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

NOTE—by using the discount code (savetenJS) you can receive 10% off any Starving Artistamps and DoodleFactory stamps.

6 comments:

Donna said...

what a great card! love the nativity scene!

TexasGrammy said...

I love this, Jules! What an endearing nativity ... and a perfect choice for this cool sketch! Soft and wonderful, my friend!

~Bev

Joan Ervin said...

This is beautiful, Jules...such a sweet nativity image and you did a great job with the sketch!!!!

Connie M. said...

This is just so soft and pretty, Jules!! Such a wonderful use of this sketch!

Debi said...

Jules I love this one too. You are so ROCKING the nativity scene cards lately!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Very sweet and pretty scene. Is this one the foam mounted one? I just can't seem to do the foam... I know... I know... lol