Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Snow that doesn't have to be shoveled

It is getting to be that time of year where snow ceases to be pretty, especially any pavement it falls on.
It can still be pretty, though with a touch of embossing and glitter.

Supply Details:

  • Stamps: "Sara" and "snowflake set" from Rubbernecker Stamp Co.;
  • Ink: Versamark; Memento Tuxedo Black;
  • Paper: white, lavender, and black cardstock;
  • Accessories: White embossing powder, Copic Markers, ultra fine clear glitter, trim, Sizzix Tim Holtz On the edge "Snow Flurries" die;

Thanks for taking the time to peak!!!

3 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I was introduced to stamping in the Boy Scouts many many many years ago.lol
I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

Becky said...

What a fabulous card! I love the image and the snowflakes.

Bev Gerard said...

hee hee hee!
Snow that doesn't need shoveling would be a welcome change for sure, huh? Love this cute, wintery cheer-me-up!

~Bev