Thursday, February 07, 2013

Soar...

So I was cleaning up my desk... and that is how this card came to be. *wink*
At least a couple of elements on this card were leftovers from other projects.
Details:

  • Paper: Shipping tag; navy blue and white cardstock; Decorative paper from Graphic 45;
  • Stamps: Floral Flourish#1; Butterflies are Free set; Alphabet Set #2
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Inks: faded jeans, broken china, tumbled glass, antique linen, frayed burlap, dusty concord; 
  • Accessories: white embossing powder; stickles; Martha Stewart lace punch; ribbon; 

I figured it all looked better on a card than in the trash bin.
Thanks for taking the time to look!

1 comment:

Deborah Anton said...

LOL! I so wish just by cleaning my desk a creation happens! I love it and the longer ribbon tails.