Thursday, June 13, 2013

Give you rest.

"Come to me
all who are weary
and heavy laden
and I will give you rest. ~Matthew 11.28"


All stamps are from Rubbernecker Stamp Company.

The base background was "Antique Lace" stamped off/kissed onto "Horizontal Chevrons" then stamped onto the paper.

I also sponged Frayed Burlap ink over some punched lace (Martha Stewart Punch).
Finally I stamped the a stamp from the "Lace Border Set" and "Lace Circle" to complete the background.

The diecut circle (picot edge circle) was stamped with "Sleeping Beauty".


Tip: to ink the edges of the intricate die cut (Tim Holtz/Sizzix) I used a cotton swab.


Details: 

  • Stamps: Lace Circle, Sleeping Beauty, Horizontal Chevons, Lace Border Set, I will give you rest: all from Rubbernecker Stamp Company;
  • Inks: Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap, Antique Linen, Broken China, Pumice Stone, Walnut Stain, and Black Soot;
  • Paper: Super Smooth Vanilla, Kraft;
  • Accessories: Martha Stewart Punch; Spellbinders Die; buttons, Tim Holtz Die Cut, Ribbon, Crown, foam tape;

Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

That crown charm is awesome! Beautiful vintage design, Jules!