- A Day For Daisies: Challenge #72 Add Some Nature;
- SplitCoastStampers: TLC434 Ruffled Embellished Ribbons;
The folks at A Day For Daisies are even generous enough to provide a digi for use on the challenge... you can check it out at the above link. I used some grass that had gone to seed in the front yard as my added nature.
At SplitCoastStampers, my friend Judy challenged us to create some ruffled embellished ribbons. She suggested beads, but the available bead/ribbon combinations in my stash just weren't doing it for me... so I added buttons.
- Images: "Prince of the Coop"from the A Day For Daisies Blog; Lace stamps from Rubbernecker; alpha stamps from Hero Arts;
- Paper: Patterned Paper from BoBunny and 7 Gypsies; Bazzill cardstock;
- Ink: Printer; Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo, and Antique Linen from Tim Holtz Distress Inks;
- Accessories: Mother of pearl buttons, gingham ribbon, baker twine, Spellbinders die, foam tape, thread, edge distressing tool, file folder punch; grass seed;
There is still time to play along with both challenges! I hope you can play, too!
Thanks for stopping by!!