Friday, September 20, 2013

Flying Frog and some FABULOUS News

I have some fabulous news.
I am now a part of the A Day for Daisies Design team!  I am so excited to work with this hugely talented group of women!

There is a challenge on the ADFD Blog to go along with the latest releases at A Day for Daisies.
The challenge is to use "Buttons and Bows".

I used the Flying Frog image.   I think it is adorable, and I love the fantasy of a frog with wings!!!


Please check out my new fellow design team members:
Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Sherry
Mila
Did I say I was excited to work with these women??  Yeah, I did! They have some wonderful creations to share with you as well.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a fabulous card! So happy to have you join us at ADFD and I look forward to working with you.

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Congrats to you! I love ADFD and I see you debuted with a fabulous card. This is just wonderful in color and design. Great work.