Friday, November 29, 2013

Cats Rule!

It is time for a new challenge at the A Day For Daisies Blog!!
For Challenge #84 we are to use PINK POLKADOTS!

Here is my card:
My card uses "Cats Share a Chair" from A Day For Daisies.

Now check out what my fellow design team members have done:

Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
Sherry
Tammy
~
I hope you can join us for this FUN challenge!!


Card Details: Image: Cats Share a Chair from A Day For Daisies; Paper: Pink cardstock from Bazzill, white cardstock; patterned paper from Pebbles, Inc.; Ink: Tuxedo Black from Memento; Accessories: foam tape; sequins; square punch (to make tails);

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute, Juliana! You rocked the shades of pink... I find the RV's the most difficult Copic colors to use! And the tiger stripes on the cat are awesome!