Thursday, November 07, 2013

I Am Thankful For...

The best part of Thanksgiving is taking time out to reflect on what is important and be thankful.

Sometimes, though, it helps to be more intentional to share on what we are thankful.  So, I came up with this pre-dinner project.  Here is the cover:
 And everyone around the table will get one of these (and a pen):
And in each guest's own handwriting (or doodling) we will have a record of what we were thankful for that year!

I use Microsoft Word and Wee Henry Turkey to create these cards.  With some creative cropping and a few lines, I have cards that are easily reproduce.  It might even be fun to leave the cards for the kids blank and layout some colored pencils.

I hope you find this project inspiring!  Thanks for stopping by my blog, today!

Card Details: Image: Wee Henry Turkey from Hambo Stamps; Papers: blue, black, white and Kraft cardstock; Bristol paper; Coloring Medum: Copic Markers; Accessories:  Tab punch, corner rounder punch, foam tape, ribbon

No comments: