Friday, February 21, 2014

Clover and Feathers Dress

Today starts a new challenge over on the "A Day for Daisies" blog!
Challenge #90 -- Use Green!

ALSO, there are some new releases at the "A Day for Daisies" Store!  All the new images are wonderful!  From elegant women, to a cute leprechaun, and beautiful flowers and fairies -- so much to love!

I have a card featuring the image: Lucky Clover Dress:
I love how this dress is accented with feathers and clovers.  And the fullness -- SO much fun to color!

As always, my fellow design team members have been busy, too!

Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
Sherry
~
I am sure you will enjoy what they have created, as I always do!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, today!


Card Details:
Image:  Lucky Clover Dress from A Day for Daisies;
Stamp: Victorian Panel Background stamp from Rubbernecker;
Paper: Bazzill cardstock;
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Milled Lavender;
Accessories: foam tape, ribbon, Spellbinders dies;

2 comments:

Broni said...

Wow, she's so beautiful!! I love how you colored her so softly and how you colored right up to the edge of the die cut! Incredible card!!

dpkennedy said...

This is so beautifully colored! I'm with Broni...I love how it goes off the edge!