Friday, May 30, 2014

Hoppy Birthday Tutu!

Happy FRIDAY!
Today begins a new challenge on the "A Day for Daisies" Blog!  
Challenge #97 is to "Use Kraft"!

Today I am using "Kangaroo Ballet" from the Kangaroos & Farm Friends Re-release:
This dancer is colored with Copic markers. Of course, her tutu is accented with some Stickles glitter glue!

This image and others are available not only on the A Day for Daisies site, but also through the club (a great way to get A Day for Daisies images at a discount!).

My fellow design team members have made some beautiful creations!
You won't want to miss them:

Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
~
Thank you for stopping by my blog, today!
I look forward to seeing your creation for the Challenge #97 on the A Day for Daisies Blog!


Card Details:
Image: Kangaroo Ballet -- a digi from A Day for Daisies;
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers;
Papers: Bristol smooth paper, Kraft and pink cardstock; dp from My  Mind's Eye--My Girl;
Accessories: Spellbinders die, foam tape, sequins, and Stickles;

No comments: