Friday, May 22, 2015

Friendship Circle

Happy Friday!!
Of course I have an "A Day for Daisies" card to share with you today!
We are showcasing "Oh Boy and Girly Girls"!

I had the joy of using Ring Around the Rosie:
This brings back memories of sun dresses, chains of clovers, and bare feet. (I always loved going barefoot!)  I colored the image with Copic markers, and the patterned papers were from Graphic 45, Memory Box, and Basic Grey.

There are some SUPER adorable cards on the blogs of my design teammates:
Arielle
Broni
Christine
Juliana
Mila
AND it is time for a new challenge on the A Day for Daisies Blog!!!!!
Challenge #122 is to use THREE different patterned papers on your project!  We are eager to see what you come up with, so I hope you come and join us!

Enjoy your weekend! For those of you in the United States, I hope you have a moment to reflect on the meaning of the weekend.  To those of you who have been touched personally, I hope you can share your memories of your loved one who served and find comfort.

Thank you for stopping by my blog, today.

1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

Such a sweet little design Juliana. Those three look adorable together. That little printed flower is so cute too!