Friday, August 14, 2015

Lovely Mermaid

Happy Friday!!!

Such a beautiful day!!  I am eager to share an A Day for Daisies mermaid from the August Club Kit (more info on the Club, here).

Beautiful Chubby Mermaid 1:



On the A Day for Daisies Blog there is a new challenge!!  Use sequins!!! This could be your time to shine (pun intended)!!  I hope you can join us.

My card is a Clean-And-Simple card (CAS).  the image is colored with Copic markers. The image is accented with Liquid Pearls and Stickles.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I sure hope you can join us for the challenge!

You will want to check out the blogs of my teammates, too!
Alison
Arielle
Broni
Cathy
Cindy
Jen
Juliana
Kathy
Kelly
Tanja

2 comments:

Kathy S said...

Julianna - this is so beautiful! Did you hand draw the sentiments that you tracked around the outside of the card? It's so amazing. Really sets off your piece of art. Great to be part of the team with you. Kathy

Marilyn said...

I love this card! Fabulous image and your doodling is just so cool!