Friday, August 28, 2015

"Lettuce" get together!

It is a wonderful Friday!  One of the sure signs that autumn is on its way in Michigan: the completion of road construction projects!! Another reason to welcome the change of season!

I have another veggie card for you today, featuring  A Day for Daisies "fancy lettuce":


This lettuce was colored with Copic Markers.   The plaid (this week's ADFD challenge) was also made with Copics.  (guaranteeing a match with my letuce).

The layout is from Retro Sketches #178:


You will also LOVE the beautiful plaid-ness creations made by my fellow design team members:
Alison
Arielle
Broni
Cathy
Cindy
Jen
Juliana
Kathy
Kelly
Tanja
Join us for another challenge "Add Plaid".   All you need to know is on the  A Day for Daisies Blog!!!

Did you know about the A Day for Daisies Club??  It is a great deal! ;)

Here are some more A Day for Daisies "veggie" cards:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
I hope you have a crafty weekend!! 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

That's a great head of lettuce and coloured beautifully. I would never have thought of lettuce on a card but this really works. I love those pretty papers too.