Friday, September 18, 2015

Bachelor Button Style

Happy Friday!

Today, the  A Day for Daisies design team are showcasing the "Mucha Style Flowers"!

I have the privilege of using the Mucha Style Bachelor Button!  

I called them cornflowers growing up and I often saw them along my walk to school.  They seem to grow where nothing else can grow. The blue/purple flower looks so delicate in with woody stems that are almost impossible to break/pick. 

Here is my card:
The image is colored with Copic and Shinhan markers.  (My warm grey collection is from Shinhan).
There are more BEAUTIFUL "Mucha Style" flowers on the blogs of my fellow team members:
Alison
Arielle
Broni
Cathy
Cindy
Jen
Juliana
Kathy
Kelly
Tanja

We would love for you to play along with us!  The current challenge can be found on the A Day for Daisies Blog!  I hope you can join us!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, today!

No comments: