Friday, September 04, 2015

Flower Fairy

Happy Stamping Friday!! 
Today begins a new release from A Day for Daisies!
This fairy is a part of this latest release from A Day for Daisies! One way to get the newest releases (or ANY of the ADFD images) is the wholesale club!  Visit here for more information.

I have colored her with Copic Markers and highlighted her with some Stickles.  She is called "Fairy Lily Portrait".  I was in a blue flower mood, so instead of lilies, I imagined blue flowers... so they are blue! ;)


You will also LOVE the beautiful creations made by my fellow design team members:
Alison
Arielle
Broni
Cathy
Cindy
Jen
Juliana
Kathy
Kelly
Tanja
Join us for our current challenge "Add Plaid".   All you need to know is on the  A Day for Daisies Blog!!!

Thank  you for stopping by my blog today!  It is a holiday weekend here in the United States and I hope you are able to enjoy it!   I am looking forward to some special family time.

No comments: