Friday, December 18, 2015

Cherish the Light

Happy Friday!!
For me, this is the last Friday before Christmas, as the bulk of my Christmas is happening before Christmas this year.  I think I will enjoy the change, eventually, but I am not good at tradition changes.

I did find relaxation and enjoyment coloring this sweet image from A Day for Daisies!  It is called Sparkle Angel and it is a part of the December's showcase: Angels Sweet!
The image is colored with Copic and ShinHan markers.  The stars and halos have Stickles and a touch of Perfect Pearls (mixed with water and applied with a paintbrush).

The sentiment is from Rubbernecker.


There are more beautiful pearly creations on the blogs of my teammates:
Alison
Arielle
Broni
Cathy
Cindy
Jen
Juliana
Kathy
Tanja

I hope you can join us for the current A Day for Daisies Blog Challenge of adding pearls!


I hope your Christmas preparations bring joy and not stress!

No comments: