Friday, December 04, 2015

Merry "Kiss"mas

Happy Friday!
Are your Christmas preparations on track??  Mine are just a little behind, but I am getting there! 

The super cute Christmas release from A Day for Daisies is just the thing to get me going on my Christmas projects!

This week I used Christmas Kiss:
This super confident cutie is colored with Copic markers.



The inspiration for this card comes from this photo:

There are more beautiful creations using the modern Chrismas  inspiration board on the blogs of my teammates:


Alison
Arielle
Broni
Cathy
Cindy
Jen
Juliana
Kathy
Tanja


Please com and participate in the challenge!  The inspiration board includes such fun colors and patterns, I am sure you will make something wonderful!  All the information is on the A Day for Daisies Blog!

Have a beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

what a sassy Christmas cat! love the pink!