Friday, January 29, 2016

Love is in the air...

Happy Friday!
It is the end of January... SO... it is time to make St. Valentine's Day plans and projects!!

We at the A Day for Daisies DT were able to choose a Valentine/Love themed image to show to you, today!

I chose Elephant in Love:
The top washi tape has red foil dots on it (photographed black).  I need to work on photographing shiny/metallic elements!! (any tips you can give would be GREAT!)

We also have a BEAUTIFUL inspiration board to help, too!


There are more beautiful projects featuring the our favorite Valentine/Love themed images on the blogs of my teammates:


Alison
Arielle
Broni
Cathy
Cindy
Jen
Juliana
Kathy
Tanja


I sure hope you can join us for A Day for Daisies Blog Challenge #140!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, today!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this is just so very lovely... Simple, funky, cute!
Have an awesome day, Juliana. :)