Friday, January 08, 2016

Thanks for the lift!

Happy Friday!!

Today is the beginning of the second week of the January club kit for A Day for Daisies, and I have another super cute penguin to share with you!!

Penguin in the sky:
Normally I resize the images down a bit, but this week I just resized it down a tad so we could get up close and personal.

This cutie is colored with Copic markers and the balloon is highlighted with Stickles!
There are more super cute penguins on the blogs of my teammates:


Alison
Arielle
Broni
Cathy
Cindy
Jen
Juliana
Kathy
Tanja


With it being the second week of the club kit it is ALSO the second week of our challenge (Anything Goes); I hope you can play!

Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the penguin :)