Friday, February 26, 2016

Bloom and Grow

The images the A Day for Daisies Design team are showcasing last Friday and this Friday remind me of classic children's stories and nursery rhymes.

The one I have for you today, Grow with Love, reminds me of "Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary":

She is colored with Copic markers.
The flowers are punched with a Martha Stewart hydrangea punch and the centers are embellished with flocking.

Our challenge this week is to use dimensional flowers.

I urge you to take some time to view the BEAUTIFUL projects on the blogs of my teammates:

Alison
Arielle
Broni
Cathy
Cindy
Jen
Juliana
Kathy
Tanja

I hope you will take a moment to visit my friend, Broni, today. I have had the pleasure of knowing Broni for years.  She is smart, articulate, and kind, PLUS she is an amazing artist.  I love what she can do with a paint brush or a marker!  This is her last Friday with us at A Day for Daisies.  Take moment to peek around her blog... it will be time well spent!

I also invite you to join us at the A Day for Daisies Blog for our new challenge!!  You can use dimensional flowers, too!  I am looking forward to see what you create!

Enjoy your Friday!

No comments: