Friday, March 04, 2016

Be Fabulous

Happy MARCH!!  If anyone knows where February went, let me know.  I feel like I missed it! ;)

It is Friday, and for me, that means that I get to show you my latest A Day for Daisies project! Today I used Mermaid Vintage Pink Lingerie:
She is colored with Copic markers and the sentiment (Coco Channel quote) was computer generated.

For inspiration I went to the Color Throwdown #382:



There are more amazing projects on the blogs of my teammates:

Alison
Arielle
Cathy
Cindy
Jen
Juliana
Kathy
Tanja

I sure hope you can join us for the "add dimensional flowers" challenge on the A Day for Daisies Blog!

Want to get some A Day for Daisies images at a discount?  I suggest you check out the CLUB!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Fabulous card and I love the way you coloured the rolls in her hair. Great layout too and a perfect sentiment.

Cathy P said...

This one made me swoon, Julianna! Love how you cropped the image and your coloring of her hair, skin and bust!! Just gorgeous! Hugs to you, Teamie! Cathy

Barbara said...

Love that sentiment with that awesome image--perfectly colored! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown Challenge this week! Hope to see you again next time!

Broni said...

What a fabulous use of the colors! I love how beautifully you colored her hair! Just look at those waves!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!