Sunday, August 24, 2008

WANT CANDY!!!!

I just love this DoodleFactory image.  It just CRACKS me up!

IC142-WANT CANDY

Do you remember being bundled in a costume--barely being able to move--and trying to get around the neighborhood??  Well, this little "Trick or Treater" has had ENOUGH!  Just hand over the candy!  He and the candies are colored with Prismacolor and Copic Markers.

The patterned paper is only black and white, but I colored some of the dots with my Prismacolor and Copic markers.

Detail Shots:

IC142-WANT CANDY candy detail IC142-WANT CANDY coloring detail

Materials used:

Stamps: Plaque set; DoodleFactory Trick or Treater and treats;

Ink: Palette Noir (Stewart Superior); Prismacolor and Copic Markers;

Paper: White (GP); Tempting Turquoise, Garden Green and Black (SU!); Light Green (Bazzill);

Accessories: Dew Droppy Thingies; ribbon; Nestabilities; hand held rectangle punch;

Thanks for stopping by!!

 

11 comments:

Shelly said...

This is too funny, I love that little guy! The dew drop thingies are the perfect touch!

Classroomfree said...

This is great, I love the image and the sentiment is so sweet!

Sherry Cheever said...

I LOVE this! Absolutely ADORABLE! Oh and for a minute, I thought you had commented on your card . . . hehehe

Broni said...

Oh, this is so cute! It cracks me up too! Love your Dew Drop candy and how you colored the white dots!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, I LOVE the dew drops on the candy, and your coloring on that little guy looks awesome! Cute layout on the card too, Jules!

Anonymous said...

Love your dew drop candy ... wonderful Halloween card.

Stacy Morgan said...

So so cute Jules. I love the dew drops for the candy too, very creative.

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Your coloring is amazing...and those dew drops...perfect!!!

Michelle Adams said...

SO cute! Want Doodle Factory! :0)

Diane aka cameldiva said...

OMG! The little fella *is* really cute. And all the doodle factory stamps in this set are adorable. They kinda remind me a little of Stampotique's darker line but cute and not scary. I see a purchase in the near future, for sure!! Drats.

Rose Ann said...

This is totally adorable!! Your coloring is fantastic, and I LOVE your Dew Drop candies!!