Monday, May 21, 2007

VSN Madness

Friday and Saturday was the "Virtual Stamping Night" at SplitCoastStampers. Commonly called "VSN" it is a night to stamp with friends (old and new) on the Internet. A challenge is posted by one of the hostesses at the top of the hour and participants have 45 minutes to complete the challenge. And then we post pictures of our creations. It is crazy madness, but great fun. And, for people like me--who do not get out much, a chance to stamp with others.

Here are my cards more information is available about each one-- HERE. And here are the list of challenges. I completed eight challenges. I think this is a large feat considering my husband was out of town. It was great fun!!


2 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Juliana, all these cards are fabulous! I love your quilling! You have a talent!

Suzy Tyler said...

You did GREAT at VSN! Next month, I'm going to have to try my hand at it. Maybe make it a IRL stamp party w/ ChristyG94.