Monday, December 10, 2007

What I have been up to....


DH is a member of Kiwanis and it has become a tradition for me to do the table decorations. This year I was a bit cash poor (though they do reimburse me) so when Jenn Balcer from Splitcoast posted the tutorial for these loopy trees, I thought it was the project for me.



I just had one big problem--I don't have any Christmas scrapbook paper and I do not live anywhere near anyone who does. So I used wrapping paper. I purchased what was labeled as heavyweight paper, but it was still too thin AND the graph on the backside showed, so I doubled it. (that took quite a while to do and then cut) If I were ever to make these I would drive the 70 miles to get the scrapbook paper or pay for expedited shipping.
Well, now it is back to my regular Christmas workshop happenings.

Perhaps I will get far enough along to post something soon.

Until then, I hope you are enjoying this Christmas season!!

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

How cool these are!!! You do such neat things for table decorations!! And what a lot of work to do it "double"!

Awesome!