Monday, January 14, 2008

My secret is out.....

I have been promoted to the Design Team of Starving Artistamps. I wish I had a new card or project to show you, but I have been busy with LIFE stuff. (more on that soon). If you click the tag at the end of this post *Starving Artistamps* you can see my cards with these stamps thus far.

Please check out the website (link on the right), Tracey has some cool new stuff on her website.

AND join me in the HAPPY dance!!

Wakka Wakka

Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

JULES!!!!! You sneaky thing, you!! CONGRATULATIONS on being "permanent!"

Anonymous said...

WHOHOO!!!! Congrats Jules! This is so cool! WHOHOO!!!! Stac

Unknown said...

SWEETIE awesome awesome awesome I knew you had fabulous work and you really are an inspiration. Congratulations to our Jules.

Billie

Donna said...

Congratulations, fellow team member! I'm really looking forward to working with you!