Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I love snow-Blogger Challenge #2

I wasn't able to participate in last weeks challenge--but this week was a go. Details are on the Rubbernecker Blog.

This week's challenge is to use Grunge Board and or Chipboard. If you don't have either of these items, don't worry! Maybe you have some coasters or even a cereal box that you can cut up. We're very flexible!

Here is mine:

CC185 I love Snow

Well, it should read "I love snow DAYS". But the this little guy (Maurice) loves snow.Winking I used Grunge board for the letters that were painted with a willow Paint Dabber. Maurice is highlighted with with a white Galaxy marker.

Materials Used:
Stamp: Maurice by KK Originals from Rubbernecker;

Ink: StazOn Jet black, Broken China Tim Holtz Distress Ink;

Paper: Shimmery Vanilla, Bazzill Bling and Bazzill
Basics;

Accessories; Grunge Board Minis; Prismacolor Pencils; Galaxy Marker-Milky Way White; Adirondack Paint Dabber--Willow; Nestabilities--Classic Scallops; foam tape; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Sponge;

Well, it is supposed to get up to eighty today--a little high for me. So in my book, a snow card is a GOOD thing!

I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge!!

14 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable! Love the soft colors!

Suzy said...

What a cute card! You have inspired me to get out the grungeboard. I have had it for months and not touched it lol. I love the results and I love snow too :)

Suzy

Sherry Cheever said...

FABULOUS! Such great colors for a Christmas card and Maurice is just splendid!

broni (waterchild12) said...

What a WONDERFUL wintery card! Love the colors and the chipboard letters!!

dpkennedy said...

He's adorable! I love the soft colors and sponging!

Shelly said...

Lovin' Maurice, over the top coloring girly!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

So so cute Jules. I love this little guy, great colors for him too. So so cute!

Savor the Journey said...

How adorable!!
This shoves the cute-o-meter through the end, Jules!

~Bev

wendyp said...

That snowman is a cutie! Adorable card!

andriawerner said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! You have always been so good about checking on my blog updates. Wow, you are so good! Look at that snow card....amazing!

Candy said...

Too cute Jules!!

Allison said...

Terrificly cute...great job!

Ria said...

Your card is adorable ;) love how you put it together.

hugs Ria

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色