Monday, September 22, 2008

A NEW Challenge

Starving Artistamps is starting a NEW challenge!!  A challenge with a PRIZE!--Free Rubber!!

I am a little late telling you about it because I have been under the weather..but there is still time!!!  You can view the details HERE.  The deadline for submission is Oct. 1st!  You can e-mail entries to strvingartistmp@aol.com.

This challenge is to make a card in the Swedish Collage style.  (IF you need examples and tips...lookie here.)

Here is mine:

Swedish Collage

Materials Used:

Stamps: Prince Wortimer by Doodle Factory; Fairytale Sentiment by Starving Artistamps

Paper: Bazzill cardstock; K & Co., Making Memories, and Daisy Bucket DP's;

Ink: Palette Noir, Broken China and Brushed Corduroy Tim Holtz Distress Ink;

Accessories: foam and felt arrows, cardstock sticker (SU!), chipboard letters (Heidi Swapp); Nestabilities (Spellbinders); corner rounder (EK Success), Slit punch (SU!), foam tape, dew droppy thingies (Michael's), sponge, gold ep;

What do you think???

Get those entries in and win some free RUBBER!!!

 

8 comments:

Shelly said...

I have only recently heard of sweedish collage style. Quite interesting, but you nailed it. Cute card!

Donna said...

Juliana, this came out AWESOME! I simply adore it & love this challenge!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Very cute Jules, love the froggie. Sorry you aren't feeling well, how was the weekend?

Rose Ann said...

Wow...Juliana, you've ROCKED the challenge, girl!! I love all of your fun papers, Dew Drops, and of course the adorable Prince Wortimer. Awesome!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

I don't know what Swedish Collage is, but this card is awesome! I love all the different design elements!

P.S. Sorry you caught my cyber-germs! :(

fishlips said...

This card is just darling, I am just going to have to go and buy myself some of the doodle factory sets. It was hard for me to come up with a card for this challenge without doodle factory images, and wow do I ever just love your little prince....

Lauri said...

I love your take on the challenge! I think the swedish style is so fun! and thanks for your comment on my card at SCS!

Candy said...

So darn cute! Are those the arrows I sent you? They look so cute!!