As always with Wacky Wednesday, the details are on the Rubbernecker Stamps Blog.
I have two cards for you today:
Note: the sentiment was scored (it is mounted on cling foam) and curved on the acrylic block to stamp.
- Stamps: Teatime set from Rubbernecker Stamps;
- Papers: DP (?) and DP from SEI-Poppy; bashful blue and old olive cardstock; Prism Simply Smooth cardstock-white;
- Ink: StazOn Jet black and Tim Holtz Distress Ink –Peeled Paint;
- Other materials: pencils; Nestabilities; deco-scissors; foam tape; embossing folder; silk flower;
- Stamps: Wild Flower Set from Rubbernecker Stamps
- Paper: Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral and Whisper White
- Ink: Staz On Jet black and Close to Cocoa
- Accessories: pencils, Martha Stewart edge punch, liquid pearls-petal pink; grosgrain ribbon, scallop punches, foam tape;
- Bev - Savor the Journey
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Candy - Candy's Land
- Joan -Stamping with a Passion!
- Linda - Linda's Works of Heart
- Shelly - Stamp with Shelly
- Sherry - Walkin' on the BAD Side!