I have just a couple more cards from the Final Frontier stamp set to show you. This is such a fun set!
On this first card, I got my pencils back out. The colors came from the three inkpads that were sitting together on my desk (which, ironically, did NOT get used on this card!)
- Stamps: DoodleFactory Final Frontier and Quirky Sentiments—both from Starving Artistamps;
- Paper: SEI(Poppy set) and SU! (black, white, teal, and Sahara Sand)
- Ink: StazOn Jet Black
- Other Items: Judikins Diamond Glaze; stickles; PrismaColor Pencils; Word Window punch; brads;
This next one is a Clean and Simple card (CAS). I have found that most men appreciate a CAS card and a card without flowers. Just sweet and to the point.
- Stamps: DoodleFactory Final Frontier and Urban Sentiment Set #2 –both from Starving Artistamps;
- Paper: Bazzill and SEI;
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Other Items: Copic markers and foam tape;
As always—by using the discount code (savetenJS) you can receive 10% off any Starving Artistamps and DoodleFactory stamps.
Thanks for stopping by!!!