Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Inspired Leaves

First of all, I would like to tell you that the Rubbernecker Nativity set is now available!!  Here! 

Posts that contain the  cards I have created with this set are :

My card for today was inspired by last week’s CAS (Clean and Simple) Challenge.  It was done last week, but I am a little slow getting things uploaded lately.  For CAS35, Jen sent us to Cost Plus World Market: Decorative Pillows & Throws.

I was inspired by these pillows:

Here is my card:

Inspired Leaves

I love the richness of these colors together!  I probably would not have grabbed them if it weren’t for this challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

Connie M. said...

This is just so beautiful, Jules!! I love the red with the light blue! Very striking!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Jules!

dpkennedy said...

Wow, this is graphic and gorgeous! Love the red!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

GOR-geous card, Jules! Those colors are magnificent, and I love what you did with the Fall Trilogy stamps! Love the stick pin, too!

Joan Ervin said...

Oh, my...what absolutely gorgeous colors...love how you angled each of the leaf panels, too...STUNNING work!!!!