Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Joy Nymph

Today at A Day for Daisies there is a  BEAUTIFUL new release!

This is my card using the beautiful "Wild Star Nymph" image.
She is colored with Copic markers.  Inspired by my fellow design team member, Danielle, I used my Prismacolor pencils to create a light background.

The images in this release are beautiful and so are the project made by my fellow design team members:

Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
Sherry
Tammy
~
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, today!
Have a FABULOUS weekend!

Card Details: Image: Wild Star Nymph from "A Day for Daisies"; Coloring Mediums: Prismacolor Pencils and Copic Markers, thin Sharpie for doodles; Paper: White, black and green cardstock; Pink flag from Pebbles Inc.; Accessories: gold cord, glitter letter stickers, Stickles, and foam tape;