Friday, December 13, 2013

O Christmas Tree...

I have another beautiful Christmas project featuring an "A Day For Daisies" image.
The image is "Vintage Tree Party".  This image reminds me of all the old Christmas movies I love to watch year after year.
There is a new challenge over on the "A Day For Daisies" blog!  It is to use gingham on your project.
I am looking forward to seeing what you create!

There are more beautiful cards on my fellow design team members' blogs:

Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
Sherry
Tammy
~
I hope you can join us for this fun challenge!!
Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

I thought of the old movies when I first saw this also, had to have it right away. Love what you have done with it!

Holly said...

What a beautiful tag! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the sheet music!