Saturday, July 05, 2014

Gorilla Love

Happy Fourth!!
I hope my American friends are taking the time to celebrate!!

It is also the beginning of July and new kit from A Day for Daisies!

These new images are sooo sweet!
This week I have used the image, Flower Monkey Child:
This pair reminds me of my kids.

There are more beautiful creations to see:

Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
~
It is also the second week for the challenge on the A Day for Daisies Blog--#99 Monochrome!
If you haven't yet, I hope you can join us!!  The challenge is open until noon on July 10th!





Thanks for stopping by my blog, today
Enjoy your holiday!



Card Details:
Image: Flower Monkey Child a digi from A Day for Daisies;
Coloring Medium: Shinhan and Copic markers;
Paper: white, light teal, and orange cardstock; dp from Basic Gray;
Accessories: ribbon, edge punch, foam tape;

1 comment:

Becky said...

OH MY word! This is absolutely adorable!