Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Christmas in July

Who is ready for Christmas???

That is what I thought, nobody!!
It is never too early to start the Christmas card stash, right!?!

There is a challenge over on the Hambo Hoedown to get you started!

I have used Wee Henry Gnome:
Punny, eh?

I sure hope you can join us!
Did I mention there will be prizes!?!?

Oh, yeah, not only prizes, BUT the Christmas and winter stamps are 25% off, too! (both digi and traditional stamps).

Check out the fun: Hambo Hoedown: 'Tis the Season!

Thank you for stopping by, today!


Details:
Image: Wee Henry Gnome, a digi from Hambo Stamps;
Paper: white cardstock and Memory Box dp;
Coloring Medium: Copic markers;
Accessories: Spellbinders die, ribbon, foam tape;

2 comments:

Broni said...

Now, how cute is this little gnome!! And you've colored him to perfection. ALMOST makes me want Christmas to come sooner. Maybe not.

Becky said...

OH MY, this is so cute!