Friday, July 25, 2014

Hello Ladybug!

Happy Friday!!
A Day for Daisies is featuring some adorable ladybug images this week!

I had such fun with "Ladybug Hello":
This little girl and her two winged friends are colored with Copic markers.  

I printed out the image another time on plain copy paper (I also changed the print color to a light grey) to create a mask.   I placed the mask on the main image and taped the edges so I could sponge and spritz with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and home made pearly spray.

Please take the time to check out what the rest of the design team has created:


Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
~
We also have a new challenge at the A Day for Daisies Blog!!
Challenge #101 is to use torn edges!  I can't wait to see what you create, so PLEASE join us!

Happy Friday!

Card Details
Image: "Ladybug Hello" from A Day for Daisies;
Coloring Mediums: Copic markers; Tim Holtz Distress Ink;
Paper: Bristol Paper, Core'dinations cardstock;
Accessories: Perfect Pearls (pearl); mister; lace, button, twine;

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Juliana! Your coloring is FANTASTIC!