Friday, November 27, 2015

Native Doll

I hope my friends in the United States had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

I have another card from the Native Dreams collection at A Day for Daisies.  
She is called "Baby Doll Dreams":

She is colored with Copic markers.  

I pierced the edge using plastic canvas to space the holes. Then I used embroidery floss to (2/6 strands) to make a cross stitch patten on the edge of the image layer.

To age the piece (and bring birch bark to mind) I sponged the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone and Antique Linen).

There are more beautiful creations on the blogs of my teammates:


Alison
Arielle
Broni
Cathy
Cindy
Jen
Juliana
Kathy
Tanja
~
Have you joined us for our watercolor challenge, yet!?!  There is still time!
All the details are on the blog HERE!

Looking for a holiday shopping deal??  Check this out:
To take advantage of this deal just shop at the A Day for Daisies Store!

Enjoy your Friday!

No comments: