Friday, April 15, 2016

Vintage hat

Happy Friday!!!
I have a A Day for Daisies card for you today!

This image is "Vintage School Girl Two":

The image is colored with Copics.

This is also the second week for the A Day for Daisies Blog challenge: Add Lace!
There are some amazing creations on the blogs of my teammates:


Alison
Arielle
Cathy
Cindy
Jen
Juliana
Kathy
Tanja

I sure hope you can join us for the "Add Lace" challenge on the A Day for Daisies Blog!

Today is a bitter sweet day... this is the last day that I am a part of the SplitCoastStampers.com Design Team.  You can find out more about this AWESOME resource and gallery here: SplitCoastStampers.  My creations, for now, are only accessible through the membership option.

The membership is such a worthwhile investment.  The perks and inspiration are GREAT!  But even if this is not an option for you right now, the website forums and gallery are a great place to learn and refine this craft!  

I hope you can join me there!

No comments: