Friday, April 08, 2016

Vintage Veil

Did you miss me?
I have been MIA for a couple of weeks.  First there was Holy Week and Easter!  Many cRaZy times with church and family!

Then my youngest daughter was in a play, and guess who was the co-coordinator of 50 costumes?   That was a blast (I work with such great people at Ypsilanti Youth Theatre)!!

And now I am back... mostly.

Just in time for the second week of the new release from A Day for Daisies!!

I have used Vintage Bride's Veil:

This image is colored with Copic markers and accented with Stickles and Liquid pearls.

This is also the first week for the A Day for Daisies Blog challenge: Add Lace!
There are some amazing creations with lace on the blogs of my teammates:


Alison
Arielle
Cathy
Cindy
Jen
Juliana
Kathy
Tanja

I sure hope you can join us for the "Add Lace" challenge on the A Day for Daisies Blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, today!

No comments: