Friday, May 27, 2016

I hope you dance!

Friday is here!!!

I am in full graduation mode as my second child graduates.

And in full reflection mode, too.  Memories!  Not just of my own child graduating but the wonderful people she has brought into my life.

My daughter's oldest friend was the inspiration behind this card.  She is a dancer.  She is a joy to watch and a blessing to know!

The image used is Magical Bloom Dancer from A Day for Daisies:
She was printed on watercolor paper.  I used Tim Holtz Distress and Stampin' Up inks to watercolor her.

I have previewed what my teammates have done and you will not want to miss their creations!

Alison
Arielle
Cathy
Cindy
Jen
Juliana
Kathy
Tanja

We are in the second week of our challenge "Use Vellum".  I sure hope you can join us!

Enjoy your Friday!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely card for your daughter as she graduates! Congratulations to you both!

Judy Rozema said...

This is beautiful, Jules!! Can't believe it's graduation time. We are growing up haha! Hope you are feeling LOTS better!