Thursday, May 19, 2016

Ready for a nap???

Well I am ready for a nap!  

I had my first ever gall bladder attack this past Saturday evening.   It didn't let up, so I got tests, and then surgery!  

Though I feel better every day, I am still ready for a nap!

Well, six months ago, I became a part of the "Dirt Pile"  a.k.a. SplitCoastStampers design team.  My work was displayed in an amazing members only gallery!

I can now show you some of those cards!
The theme was "A Long Winter's Nap":

Stamp Credits: Starving Artistamps;



Stamp Credits: Starving Artistamps;



No stamp used here, just a coloring page resized for a card;



Stamp Credits: Rubbernecker Stamps for backgrounds (They are the best place for background stamps!!!); and  Verve for the coffee cups and sentiment;


I hope you enjoyed this little walk down memory lane with me... Now I am going to nap... ;)


Please post a comment if you have any questions about these cards or any other cards on my blog.
~Thanks!

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Glad you are feeling better after your surgery Juliana -it does knock the stuffing out of you! I love your starving artist cards - I have many of those stamps and forget to use them! Great designs on all of these! Julia xx