Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pages TWO

I got the page two of the layout of my dd, Joy, and ds, Will, for MIL completed. Unfortunately, I for got to photograph them til I was at her house. They are quick snapshots (didn't want to make a big deal out of it). So you may just assume they are better IRL (LOL!!). Neither page has any stamping on it....so very sad.

The only additional information for Joy's layout is the chipboard letters. They are SU!'s On Board Simon Lower. Very fun to use!!





On Will's layout, I brayered Sahara Sand ink on the copy paper that the *survey* was on. I like how it cam out a bit un even (one of those accidentally/on purpose kind of things-lol).


All in all MIL seemed pleased. I am sure she would have been more pleased if they were ALL done. But, then again, FIL & MIL's Golden Anniversary isn't until August 10th. So that is the goal I am shooting for. ;)

Once, again, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: