Wednesday, July 11, 2007

YIKES---SCRAPBOOKING!!

Okay, it has been a while. MIL requested a 2pg layout for each of my children (and one for dh and I). She requested that they be 12 x 12. Even when I scrapbooked I RARELY scrapped in 12 x12. Can we just say I am WAY out of my element!?!!!!

I think this layout took me about 6-8 hours to complete. Mostly because it needs a coordinating second page and I don't have much 12 x 12 stuff for 2 pages!

*sigh*
Sadly there are not many SU! products used in this layout (For the fact I just don't have much scrapbook stuff anymore.)
Below is an enlargement of the impossible to photograph title. (Which is why the above pic is at such an odd angle (no I have NOT been drinking....yet). It is stamped with Regal Rose Craft Ink, Embossed with a glitter embossing powder, and then I wiped "Micro Pearl" Pearl Ex over it and reheated it. Very BLINGY!! The flowers (from Shelly---THANK YOU TO THE QUEEN!) are died with the craft re-inker in water, and also Pearl Ex'd.
I have not counted the plastic jewels on this. It is very *Joy* (the name of my little dd). Joy loves it.
Now on to page 2.....

No comments: