Sunday, May 11, 2008

Look Up!

I hope all of you had a great Mother's Day. I sure did!!!

Today's card is my entry for Julee Tilman's Mojo #36 contest.

Color blocking is a little out of my comfort zone, but I gave it my best shot.

Mojo 36-Look Up!

This card is VERY VERY shimmery. I used shimmery cardstock and made my own shimmer mists with Perfect Pearls, Distress Ink and water. I made my own cloud template. All three stamps are from Starving Artistamps. The sentiment is computer generated.

Materials Used:

  • Stamps: Snail; Silhouette Daisy ; Grass;
  • Ink: StazOn Jet Black; TH Distress inks: Shabby Shutters, Weathered Wood, Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint;
  • Paper: Georgia Pacific White; SU! Bordering Blue; Old Olive; Black; Pearlized dark Grey;
  • Accessories: PrismaColor pencils + LOMS; sponges; foam tape; Stampablities Cut and Dry felt; Nestabilities dies; Clear Ep; Mini Misters; ribbon;

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great week this week!!

5 comments:

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

So beautiful! Love the sparkle and those fabulous clouds. Thanks for playing! :)

JAR said...

CUTE CUTE!!! Great clouds and colors! But my favorite part is............drum roll.........the SNAIL!!! heehee

Dee Jackson aka stampincuzILuv2 said...

Gorgeous!! I love all the sparkle. The clouds are beautiful!

Shelly said...

I love the colors and shimmer. Your color blocking is wonderful and the images are darling!

Terri Fleming said...

How pretty! Those clouds turned out great. Love the shimmers and sparkly flowers. I guess I didn't realize a snail could be cute!
Terri F