Sunday, July 13, 2008

In the Good Ole Asian Summertime

JeanneS hosted the Limited Supply Challenge last Friday.  We were to use Summer themed stamps with a few limits.  I think I flunked the layer limit--Sorry folks.  I totally missed that on the challenge post. 

LSC176-Summer Fish

The image is stamped on pink cardstock to give the image a WARM feel.  The sky is even colored in shades of peach to simulate oppressive heat.   I also chose colors that reminded me of summer for the panels. I tried to enhance the summer feel with some Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Diamond Glaze and bright summer colors. 

This image is by Stamp Oasis from Rubbernecker.

Thanks for stopping  to look!

 

4 comments:

Shelly said...

That image is going on my next order. I love the colors you used (once again) and the sparkle and the faux dew drops. Gorgeous Jules!

Vicki Chrisman said...

This is just such a beautiful card! The colors are so gorgeous!!

Judy Rozema said...

This is beautiful, Jules! I really like the colors and the dew drops!!

wendyp said...

I love that stamp! i keep putting it in my cart and then taking it out. So have to get it next time! Awesome card!!!