Sunday, July 13, 2008

Relax Refresh Refill

For this card, the Sketch Challenge at SplitCoast was my jumping off point.  The guest hostess was my buddy Cindy (Mothermark).

Surprisingly, the squares turned on the side was a challenge for me, but a good thing to take me out of my routine! 
SC184-Relax-Refresh-Refil
The sentiment *squares* have been misted with a Perfect Pearls and water solution. They have a pearly sparkle in real life. The castle has a bit of Stickles on it to simulate the way real sand sparkles in the sun.
The sand castle is from the Doodle Factory Tropics set. The sentiment is from the Tropics Sentiments Collection #2.

Thanks for being patient between the long wait in my posting stamping projects.  I have had some minor technical difficulties.
 

4 comments:

wendyp said...

loving how the sandcastle extends outside the box! Fantastic job with the sketch!

Donna Baker said...

ooh, I love your card! the words are perfect for it!

Shelly said...

I adore these colors and the sand castle. Wasn't that sketch the best?

Judy Rozema said...

How darling! I love it!